How to get a new atv title

ATV Registration, Titling, and Insurance

Attention Snowmobile and ATV customers: DCNR recently transitioned to a new snowmobile and ATV registration system, and we are aware of certain issues that have arisen since this new system has been launched.

Please know that we are working to address these issues and have more detailed information that has been provided on the Dealer, Owner, and Registration sites.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this has created and will keep you updated of our progress.

All ATVs in Pennsylvania -- except ATVs used solely for business or agricultural purposes -- need to be registered and titled with DCNR’s Snowmobile/ATV Section. The money from ATV registration is used to:

  • Provide funding to administer the program
  • Maintain trails on DCNR-managed forests
  • Provide grants to profit and non-profit organizations for developing additional riding opportunities in the commonwealth

In addition, if you plan to ride your ATV on property that is not owned or leased by you, you must carry liability insurance. Proof of that insurance must be carried with you when you ride.

There are no minimum requirements or coverage standards established by DCNR or the Snowmobile/ATV Law for the liability insurance.

ATV Registration

 The type of registration you need depends on where you plan to ride your ATV:


  • General Registration -- This registration permits the ATV to be operated off the owner or operator’s private property. The registration fee is $20 for two years. The owner is provided with a registration plate, an expiration sticker, and a Certificate of Registration wallet card.

  • Limited Registration -- This registration is for ATVs used exclusively on the property of the owner. There is no fee and the registration does not expire. The owner is provided with a registration plate and a card, but no expiration sticker.

In Pennsylvania, registration is not required for:

  • ATVs used exclusively as utility vehicles for agricultural or business operations
  • ATVs owned by nonresidents covered by a valid registration in their state, province, or country that honors Pennsylvania registration
  • ATVs owned and used by a federal, state, or local government body
  • ATVs owned by a dealer who has been issued a dealer registration certificate and used only in connection with the dealer’s business

Registration Plate/Stickers

When you register your ATV, you will be issued a registration plate for your vehicle. An expiration sticker to be affixed to the plate will be issued for general registrations. This registration plate shall be securely attached to the upper half of the rear of the ATV. No part of the plate shall be in line with a tire.

The information on the plate must be clearly visible from behind the ATV. It is important to clean mud and dirt off your ATV registration plate at frequent intervals so the information on the plate is clearly visible.

The registration sticker must be placed in a bottom corner of the plate.

ATV Titles

All ATVs in Pennsylvania must have a title issued by DCNR. The cost of a title is $22.50. The exceptions to this requirement are for:

  • ATVs registered with DCNR prior to February 12, 1987 -- these ATVs do not require a title until they are sold by the owner
  • ATVs used exclusively as utility vehicles for agricultural or business operations
  • ATVs owned and used by a federal, state, or local government body
  • ATVs owned by a dealer before and until sale
  • ATVs owned by a nonresident
  • ATVs owned by a Pennsylvania resident, but registered and used in another state

How to Register and Title Your ATV

If you purchase your vehicle at a registered dealer, you will be issued a registration plate with a temporary 45-day registration sticker. The dealer will handle your application for title and registration.

If you purchase your ATV privately you will need to supply DCNR with:

  • Completed application for registration and titling
  • Proof of Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Fees
  • PA sales tax or proof that tax has been paid

Applications for registration and titling of ATVs are available from:

  • DCNR’s Snowmobile/ATV Registration Section
  • ATV dealers
  • Forest district offices
  • State park offices

The registration and titling application form, along with the registration and titling fees and sales tax statement, must be completed and sent to:

Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Snowmobile/ATV Registration Section
P.O. Box 8553, Harrisburg, PA 17105-8553

Registration Renewals, Replacement Documents, Changes of Address, and Transfers

Please contact DCNR’s Snowmobile/ATV Registration Section if you need to:

  • Renew your registration
  • Replace lost or damaged registration certificates or stickers
  • Change your address

You must notify the Snowmobile/ATV Section in writing of any change of address within 15 days. Replacement of lost or damaged registration certificates, limited registration certificates, registration decals, registration plates, or expiration stickers is $5.

You also can perform these transactions online at the Snowmobile/ATV Vehicle Owner Portal, as well as obtain rider safety and user guides on operating your vehicle safely.

ATV Title/Registration Transfers

If you are transferring the title of your ATV to a new owner, complete the assignment on the back of the certificate of title and obtain notarization.

The new owner must then apply for a new certificate of title and registration in his/her name. Do not remove the registration decal or plate from the machine.

Registration cannot be transferred from one owner to the next. If you no longer need registration because you have disposed of your vehicle in some way, complete the reverse side of your certificate of registration indicating the disposition status and listing buyer’s name (if applicable), sign, date and return to DCNR within 15 days of disposition.

You may request the remaining months of your current registration be applied to a new registration of another vehicle that you have acquired. The fee for this transaction is $5.

New York DMV | ATVs: Information for Owners and Operators

An all-terrain vehicle (ATV) is any self-propelled vehicle with two or more wheels that is manufactured for sale to be used primarily off-highway or in off-road competitions, and that is no wider than 70 inches and weighs no more than 1,000 pounds. This does not include vehicles manufactured for off-highway use and designed exclusively for travel on snow or ice, and supported by one or more skis, belts or cleats that utilize an endless belt tread. Those vehicles, which include snowmobiles, are subject to other laws and regulations.


An ATV must be registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) if it is operated anywhere in New York State, including on the owner's property.

When you register a new or used ATV for the first time, your registration will expire each year on August 31. Registrations for ATVs originally registered before April 1, 2005, will continue to expire each year on April 30.

ATV dealers are required by law to register every ATV they sell to New York State residents or to non-residents before the purchaser takes delivery; unless the purchaser qualifies for an exemption from registration. A purchaser is exempt from registration when the ATV will be used exclusively: outside of New York State; at special events; for agricultural purposes; or for snow plowing other than for-hire. Dealers must have the purchaser complete and sign a "Declaration of Exemption From Snowmobile or All-Terrain Vehicle Registration" (RV-6).

Unless you qualify for an exemption from registration, you cannot take delivery from an authorized dealer until after the ATV is registered.

If you buy an ATV from a person who is not a New York State registered ATV dealer, you must register the ATV with the DMV. To register the ATV; you must complete an "Vehicle Registration/Title Application" (MV-82) and submit it to a motor vehicle issuing office. To register an ATV; you must provide proofs of ownership, sales tax payment or exemption, your identity, and your date of birth.


Acceptable proof of ownership are:

  • For a new ATV – the manufacturer's certificate or statement of origin (MCO or MSO), an out-of-state title certificate or registration certificate; or,
  • For a used ATV – a completed "Certification of Sale or Transfer" (MV-51) plus the MCO or MSO; or, a New York State transferable registration signed over to you by the previous owner.
  • If your ATV has never been registered and you do not have these acceptable documents, you must complete and submit a "Statement of Ownership" (MV-51B).


If you buy your ATV from a registered New York State dealer, you should receive a bill of sale in addition to the acceptable documents that prove ownership. The bill of sale must contain the dealer's name, address and dealer registration number, plus your name and address, the ATV vehicle identification number, the year, make, model, and number of wheels. The bill of sale also must indicate that the ATV is either new or used, and must confirm that the dealer has collected the appropriate sales tax.

If you buy the ATV from a person who is not a registered dealer, you must pay the sales tax at a motor vehicle office. To determine the proper amount of sales tax, the DMV needs proof of what you paid for the ATV. Have the seller sign and give you a Statement of Transaction- Sale or Gift of Motor Vehicle, Trailer, All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Vessel (Boat), or Snowmobile (pdf)  (at NY State Department of Tax and Finance) (DTF-802). You must submit this form to the motor vehicle office, and pay the appropriate sales tax, before registering your ATV:

Acceptable documents that prove payment of sales tax are:

  • The dealer's bill of sale showing that the dealer had collected the sales tax; or
  • A receipt for sales tax payment from the motor vehicle office.


To register an ATV, you must provide proof of who you are. You must provide proof of identity, date of birth, and at least six points of proof of name. For the most recent listing of acceptable documents see "Proofs of Identity For Registration and Title" (ID-82).

Documents that automatically qualify as six points are:

  • NY State Photo Driver license or Learner Permit
  • NY State Non-Driver Photo Identification Card


The ATV registration and registration renewal fee is $12.50 per year – it is not prorated by month. You also must pay a $12.50 license plate fee when you first register your ATV. You will be issued a plate, a registration sticker and an attached registration document. The plate must be attached to the rear of the ATV, and the sticker should be placed at the right side of the plate. You should carry the registration document when operating your ATV.


You may not operate any ATV anywhere in New York State, except on your own property, unless it is covered by liability insurance. Minimum required coverage is $50,000/$100,000 for death, $25,000/$50,000 for injury, and $10,000 for property damage in any one accident. You must show proof of this insurance upon the request of a judge, the police, or a person claiming to have suffered injury or property damage from your operation of the ATV.


If you move, cross out the old address on your registration document and write in the new one. You also must report your address change to the DMV within 10 days. 


If your ATV has become stolen, you should immediately report the theft to the police. If the ATV is to be, or already has been, destroyed or permanently removed from New York State, you should surrender the plate and registration document to a local motor vehicle office.


New York State honors valid out-of-state ATV registrations. If your home state does not require ATV registration, you must obtain a New York State registration before operating your ATV in this state.


You do not need a driver license to operate an ATV in New York State, but certain restrictions apply to operators under age 16.

If you are age 10 through age 15, you may operate an ATV only:

  • Under adult supervision; or,
  • Without adult supervision on lands owned or leased by your parent or guardian; or,
  • On any lands where ATV use is permitted, without adult supervision, if you have completed an ATV safety training course approved by the DMV. You should carry your course completion certificate when operating any ATV.

If you are under age 10, you may operate an ATV only:

  • Under adult supervision; or,
  • Without adult supervision on lands owned or leased by your parent or guardian.

Adult Supervision means being accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age, or a person 16 or 17 years of age who holds an ATV safety course completion certificate from an approved safety course provider.


ATV safety training courses approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles are available throughout the state. Telephone 1-800-887-2887 to enroll, or write to: ATV Safety Institute, Enrollment Express, 2 Jenner Street, Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92618-3806

ATV safety information also is available on the internet at  Written questions about New York State's ATV or motorcycle safety programs should be addressed through the DMV web site or by mail:

Motorcycle Safety Program
6 Empire State Plaza, Room 335
Albany, New York 12228

The application forms identified in this publication for ATV owners and operators are available at any motor vehicle office or at the DMV web site:


A parent or guardian may not knowingly permit or authorize a child under age 16 to operate an ATV in violation of state or local laws. An ATV owner, or another person in possession of an ATV, may not knowingly permit or authorize any person under age 16 to operate an ATV in violation of any state or local law.

Both the owner and the operator of an ATV may be held liable for injury and/or damages resulting from an ATV accident.


DMV recommends you avoid crossing a highway unless absolutely necessary. If you cross, you must follow these rules:

  • You must cross at an angle of approximately 90 degrees, at a place where there are no obstructions to prevent a quick, safe crossing.
  • You must come to a complete stop and yield the right-of-way to traffic on the highway before crossing.
  • You may cross a divided highway only where it intersects with another street or highway.
  • You may not cross an interstate highway or any controlled-access highway, such as the Thruway or a parkway at any time.


You may not operate an ATV on a highway unless it has been designated and posted for ATV use by the state or local authority. Usually, only the part of a highway between two off-highway trails will be posted for ATV use. Check with local police to be sure. DMV recommends that you turn your headlight and taillight on and wear bright, reflective clothing whenever you ride on a highway. Always enter the highway with care, and yield to other traffic.


You may not operate an ATV on public land unless it is specifically designated for ATV use, and it is allowed by a posted sign.


To operate an ATV on private land, you must have permission of the land owner or lessee. If you receive permission, make sure you know the boundaries of the property, and respect any special restrictions or requests of the land owner. You could lose permission to ride on private land by littering, causing damage, or riding carelessly.


Whether you are the operator or passenger, you must wear a USDOT-approved helmet when riding an ATV. DMV recommends that you also wear a face shield or goggles, and protective clothes and footwear.

Your ATV must have the following equipment:

  • Brakes in good condition
  • A muffler which is in good operating condition and meets federal standards
  • A spark arrester approved by the U. S. Forest Service
  • Tires with at least 2/32nds of an inch tread without visible breaks, cuts, exposed cords, bumps or bulges
  • A lighted white headlight and red taillight if the ATV is driven at night

The law requires you to keep the ATV's headlight and taillight lighted when riding a half hour after sunset to a half hour before sunrise. For greater safety, DMV recommends you keep the lights on at all times.


In addition to obeying the ATV laws and rules, it is wise to ride your ATV with common sense and courtesy. Having fun on an ATV does not include annoying others or taking foolish risks. ATV riders who ignore the rules and the rights of others may cause ATV operation to be restricted or prohibited on private and public lands.

  • Other than while seated on the permanent, regular seat.
  • With a passenger, unless the ATV is designed to carry a passenger.
  • At a speed too fast for existing conditions or potential hazards.
  • In a careless, reckless or negligent manner.
  • While intoxicated or impaired by alcohol or drugs.
  • On the tracks or right-of-way of a railroad.
  • On a highway, if the ATV is equipped with studded tires other than automobile-type studs.
  • In a tree nursery or planting in a manner which damages or destroys growing stock or creates a substantial risk of damage or destruction.
  • Within 100 feet of a dwelling between midnight and 6 A.M. at a speed greater than necessary to keep the ATV moving.
  • While pulling a person on skis, a toboggan, sleigh, sled or trailer, unless the device is attached to the ATV by a tow-bar or other rigid connection.
  • On the ice or public water within 100 feet of a person, fishing shanty or shelter at a speed greater than necessary to keep the ATV moving.
  • Over an area cleared of snow for skating, unless necessary for access to public waters.


No locality may require its own ATV licenses or registrations, but it may impose additional restrictions or rules on ATV operation. Find out about special ATV rules in your area, and obey them.


The person in charge of an ATV special event or off-road competition must apply to the local jurisdiction for written authorization at least 30 days in advance, unless it is held entirely on private property. 


If you are involved in an accident with your ATV, you must give your name and address, the name and address of the ATV owner and the plate number to injured persons, the owners of damaged property, and/or the police. You also must show proof of insurance to persons claiming to have suffered injury or damage. If property is damaged, and you cannot locate the owner, you must give the above information to police as soon as possible.

You must immediately report to the police any accident that involves death, personal injury or damage estimated at $600 or more to the property of any one person.

You must also file a Report of Motor Vehicle Accident (MV-104) with the Department of Motor Vehicles about an accident that results in a fatality, personal injury, or property damage estimated at $1,000 or more. You must file the report within 10 days of the accident and send a copy to the county sheriff or police commissioner.

If you are incapacitated, the written report may be filed by another party familiar with the accident. The investigating police officer must also file a written report, but that does not relieve you of your legal responsibility to file one.

Failure to report an accident is a misdemeanor. A conviction may result in suspension or revocation of your safety training certificate and/or the ATV registration.

The Department of Motor Vehicles may suspend your safety training certificate and/or the ATV registration until you file an acceptable written report.

Additional information can be found at: Register and title a recreational vehicle (snowmobile, boat, moped or ATV)

Mark J. F. Schroeder,  Commissioner


C-29 (4/07) Edited for the Internet 10/14

Return to DMV Publications

How to become an official dealer of TGB

Advantages of TGB


High margin

A brand with a stable market position

Education at the Brandt Academy

Distributor with a long history 28 years on the market

Participation in federal projects organized by the Distributor

High-tech premium product

About the brand TGB

If you want to make work a bright and interesting part of your life, have a business that will be not only an income, but also a passion, dream not just to sell, but to give emotions and joy to your customers, then we invite you to become an official dealer of TGB!

TGB is one of the world's leading manufacturers of ATVs, scooters, engines and CVTs. The TGB products have gained an excellent reputation for their robust construction and renowned quality. ATVs TGB often receive the title of "ATV of the year". In addition, TGB also works closely with a number of the world's leading manufacturers of scooters and ATVs for which they manufacture CVTs and other parts.

TGB in Russia is represented by the exclusive distributor - the company BRANDT , whose office is located in St. Petersburg.

The BRANDT team is made up of over 90 professionals dedicated to providing customers with the best travel experience and dealer support in all sales and branding needs.

The TGB dealer network in Russia includes more than 60 dealers located in 40 cities of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.

We hold a lot of events for owners of equipment and for those who are just thinking about buying it: test drives, presentations, competitions. Thus, we develop the desire for sports and an active lifestyle.

Company History TGB

In 1965, Chang Chi-Fu founded TVC (Taiwan Vespa Company Ltd) to produce licensed Vespa scooters and to manufacture parts and accessories for Piaggio, the largest Italian scooter manufacturer.

TGB (Taiwan Golden Bee Co. Ltd.) was founded as a subsidiary of Taiwan Vespa Company. The new company will take over the entire existing Piaggio parts production program including the production of shock absorbers, stampings, flywheel and starter magnetos, as well as the production of parts and components for parent company TVC. At the same time, the company TGB begins the development and production of scooters of its own design. Scooters TGB have been focused on high quality standards from the very beginning, as they are exclusively for export, especially for Europe, but are quickly beginning to be successfully implemented around the world.

TGB continues and expands the production of self-designed scooters, as well as the production of spare parts for the Piaggio concern, for which it exclusively produces electric starters, frames, suspensions, plastic parts and many other components. At 1980 TGB decided to further expand its activities. Since at that time all CVTs installed on scooters in Taiwan, one of the largest manufacturers of scooters in the world, were imported from Japan, TGB began by manufacturing and later developing its own gearboxes for CVTs. Today TGB is one of the largest CVT manufacturers in the world.

TGB was the first company in Taiwan to manufacture its own CVTs and has taken 60th in the market by offering CVTs for scooters not only in Taiwanese but also in European markets.

Full Company History

TGB has gradually become a reliable and trusted CVT supplier for many of the world's leading scooter, ATV and snowmobile manufacturers such as Piaggio Minarelli Morini Peugeot Rotax Bombardier Combardier Combardier Recreational Products Polarangis and MotorSY Recreational Products Polarangis. In our own engine shop TGB produces its own two-stroke and four-stroke engines from 50 to 150 cm3. The research center TGB has more than 50 employees.

ISO 9001 and QS 9000 certification opens TGB the possibility of further expansion of sales channels. Thanks to the favorable price, workmanship, modern design and the well-known reliability of the TGB scooters, the brand has established itself very well in the European market. High product reliability and availability TGB paved the way for brand success that continues to this day.

In 2005, a strategic decision was made: the company began to develop its own all-terrain vehicle, aimed at the European and North American markets. The legendary TGB Blade 400 enters the market and quickly becomes one of the most popular ATVs in Europe, because the company TGB managed to combine high quality, thoughtful design and reasonable price.

In 2007, the TGB BLADE 400 receives the French ATV of the Year award from French ATV Quad Magazine. Company TGB enters the markets of the Czech Republic and Slovakia, concluding an agreement with local importers.

An attractive new range of ATV models with modern engines is launched on the market. TGB BLADE 550 becomes the best selling ATV in France and Germany.

TGB Blade 550 iRS ATV wins 2010 ATV of the Year and 2010 ATV of the Year title in the Czech Republic.

TGB Blade 550 becomes the best selling ATV in the Czech Republic.

TGB ATVs have got electronic fuel injection. Thanks to modern technologies, the TGB ATVs have become even more comfortable, easier to drive, have lower fuel consumption and higher performance. TGB Blade 550 wins the 2013 ATV of the Year poll as the best ATV in the 300-550cc class in Germany. TGB enters the Polish and Romanian markets.

TGB develops its own electric power steering and begins to install it on a wide range of its models. EPS power steering contributes to significantly better handling, safer driving and easier handling of ATVs TGB . At the same time, TGB proved once again that high quality and advanced technology do not have to cost a lot of money. The new models with electric power steering further strengthened the market position of the TGB brand and attracted new customers throughout Europe.

TGB creates the Blade 1000, the brand's flagship TGB , the biggest V-twin ATV ever made in Taiwan. 9The 0019 TGB Blade 1000 once again set the benchmark for TGB ATV performance and handling. TGB enters the markets in Slovenia and Croatia, thereby expanding its distribution network throughout Europe.

Mahindra, a world famous manufacturer of tractors, small tractors and agricultural machinery, uses V-tvin TGB 1000cc and 83 hp.

The TGB Blade 1000i LT EPS EVO wins 2019 ATV of the Year in a survey organized by the Automobile Importers Association (SDA). TGB Blade 600 LTX and Blade 1000 LTX have a new design and full LED lighting.

Brand new TGB Target 600 EPS Sport ATV with 4x4 drive and electric power steering enters the market.

Models TGB BLADE 1000 and 600 come with EURO 5 homologation in addition to T3b homologation.

Fill out an application

Application "Become a Dealer"

Legal Information

Contact information

By submitting a request, I confirm my legal capacity and consent to the processing of my personal data. I have also read and agree to the following documents: privacy policy and user agreement for the use of the site on the Internet

Enter the code from the picture: reload code

If you have any questions, please call +7 (800) 201-71-54

7 must see places in Dubai

Dubai, the largest city in the UAE and the commercial capital of the country, is an oasis that impresses with its futuristic architecture and vibrant cultural life.

When to go to Dubai

Dubai is famous for its hot climate with sunny weather throughout the year. The peak tourist season in Dubai is from November to March, when the weather is cooler and more pleasant. The average maximum temperature is 25 degrees and the minimum is 14 degrees. There may be crowds of tourists on the streets, and prices during this period will be at their peak. Therefore, it is recommended to book accommodation and flights in advance.

From April to June, the number of tourists decreases and the prices for accommodation and entertainment become more affordable, as temperatures start to rise in April. It can vary from 39 to 22 degrees. There are even fewer tourists from July to October, and prices for accommodation and entertainment are much more affordable. During these months, Dubai experiences sweltering heat and high levels of humidity, with temperatures ranging from 41 degrees to 30 degrees.

Maria Novoselova/Vestnik Kavkaza

How to get around the city

Dubai International Airport is approximately 24 km from the city centre. Upon arrival, travelers can choose between taxis, public buses, shuttles or trams to reach their desired destination.

How to dress

Another important point is the clothes. Travelers should wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees and is not too tight or revealing.

Foods to try

The city's culinary life is varied, but the most popular dishes in Dubai are traditional delicacies such as lukaymat, al-madruba, saloon and biryani.

Maria Novoselova/Vestnik Kavkaza

What to do in Dubai

Take a boat ride along Dubai Creek

The bay is located in the heart of Dubai, crossing the backbone of the city and dividing it into Deira and Bur Dubai. This waterway has been a center of trade since the beginning of the 20th century, thanks to its role as a natural port. Today, visitors can explore the bay aboard a traditional wooden boat (abra) or a dhow. The area is also home to traditional Dubai markets where shoppers can buy gold, spices and textiles.

Maria Novoselova/Vestnik Kavkaza

Go on a desert safari

The Dubai Desert is one of the most popular tourist attractions. She is offered to visit several travel companies in Dubai. You can choose from camel riding, dune riding, sandboarding, quad biking and falconry shows. Dubai desert safaris usually take place in the afternoon and last for about 6 hours, ending with a BBQ dinner with traditional entertainment.

Tip: on safari it is best to wear loose clothing and closed-toed shoes. Sunglasses and sunscreen are also recommended.

View Dubai Fountains

The Dubai Fountain is located directly opposite the Dubai Mall and opposite the Burj Khalifa. It shoots jets of water up to 150 meters high, creating a breathtaking spectacle with light and music. Visitors can watch it every day from 18:00. You can look at the fountain from different places, for example, from the side of the Dubai Mall and Burj Park. Those who want to get a closer look at the fountain show can go for a walk on Dubai Lake at the fountains or pay for access to the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk.

Photo: commons wikimedia

Go shopping at Dubai Mall or Mall Of The Emirates

The Dubai Mall and the Mall of the Emirates are considered the two largest malls in the world. Dubai Mall is newer, it was opened in 2008, and its counterpart - Mall of the Emirates - three years earlier. The Dubai Mall is home to over 1,000 stores, as well as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the Dubai Ice Rink and the Dubai VR Park. There are also a variety of restaurants ranging from casual to fine dining. As for the Mall of the Emirates, there are just over 600 shops and hundreds of restaurants and cafes.

Photo: commons wikimedia

Visit Dubai Opera

The opera is located close to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Dubai Opera boasts a capacity of around 2,000 people and hosts a variety of shows, from theatrical productions to ballet performances. Many foreign artists held concerts here. However, visitors can simply take a tour of the building and marvel at its stunning architecture inspired by the traditional local dhows.

Ski Dubai

Photo: commons wikimedia

Only Dubai can offer desert skiing. Ski Dubai, located in the Mall of the Emirates, maintains temperatures around -4 degrees for a real winter getaway. Visitors can ride on five slopes of varying difficulty, and those who do not want to ride can go to see the penguins.

View Burj Khalifa

Photo: commons wikimedia

The Burj Khalifa won the title of the tallest building in the world when it opened in 2010 and still holds it today.

Learn more