How to obtain stickers for new atv

Oregon Parks and Recreation : ATV Permits : Ride ATVs : State of Oregon

An ATV Operating Permit (sticker) is required for your machine if you are operating it on lands open to ATV use. The price is $10 and is valid for two years.

Each permit represents the number of ATVs in Oregon and the appropriate fuel taxes are placed in the ATV Grant Fund. About $75 of fuel taxes are applied to every Permit purchased in Oregon.

These funds are put back on the ground to keep your riding areas open and in good condition.

There are two ways to purchase a Permit:

Buy Online

Go to our State Park online store to purchase. You will be emailed a receipt, to print or save on your phone, to show in the field, until your sticker arrives in the mail. It is good for 21 days.

Find an onsite agent

There are approximately 95 private ATV operating permit agents located throughout the state and several State Parks Offices to purchase the permit you can place on your machine.

Oregon accepts permits from other states which accept our permits, including California and Nevada. Other states such as Washington, Idaho, Utah and Arizona do not accept Oregon permits, therefore we cannot accept theirs. For a complete list, see the "Oregon Riders getting out-of-state permits" link below. Out of state residents can purchase an Oregon permit for $10 which is valid for two years.

These funds help provide statewide funding for off-highway vehicle (OHV) recreation projects such as operation and maintenance, law enforcement, emergency medical services, land acquisition, planning, and development in Oregon's OHV recreation areas.

The ATV Operating Permit, also known at ATV Sticker or Decal, is required when operating a Class I, II, III or IV ATV on lands open to the public for ATV use.

If a vehicle, such as a motorcycle or truck has a license plate, they need the permit on trails or sand dunes. If you are operating a street legal vehicle such as a truck on forest gravel roads which are open to passenger vehicles, then you do not need a permit. These gravel roads may be open to ATV use, and then you would need to have ATV sticker if you do not have a license plate.

You can purchase ATV Permits one of 2 ways:

1) Online at

2) At any one of the many permit agents located throughout the state in stores and ATV dealerships

The price for a Class I, II, III, or IV permit is $10.00.
All permits, Class I, II, III, and IV are valid for 2 years from the month of issue. The permit expires on the last day of the month punched on the permit. Therefore if a permit is purchased at the beginning of the month, it will be valid for 2 years plus the remainder of the days of that month.
For side-by-sides, jeeps, trucks and passenger vehicle, the permit must be visible from the rear of the vehicle. Suggested placement areas are bumper, tailgate or rear window. For quads, place the permit on the right hand side of vehicle in visible location for sand rail vehicles the permit is to be displayed on the backside of the roll bar in the middle. For motorcycles, display permit in a location that is visible when the rider is on the vehicle.

Permits that are lost or damaged, such as broken windows, switching out body parts, or peeled off by removing front forks will be replaced for the full fee and a new permit must be issued.
Out of state permits:
An ATV/OHV operating permit that is issued in another state shall be honored in the State of Oregon if the issuing state also honors an Oregon ATV operating permit.  This arrangement is Reciprocity.  Unfortunately more states do not accept the State of Oregon Permit, therefore residents of those states must purchase an Oregon ATV Permit.

There is not a different permit for out of state residents. You would just purchase the regular Oregon ATV Permit and that would be valid for 2 years. 

For a list of states that have reciprocity with Oregon visit the Out-of-State Riders section below.

A person who operates an off road vehicle in a designated off road area or trail without a permit is subject to a Class C traffic violation. Which is base fine of $160.

Oregon has a program of reciprocity for ATV Permits, which is dependent on other states having reciprocity with Oregon. If another state accepts our Permit, then we accept their Permit. There are three scenerios: 1) states that we have reciprocity with, 2) states that we do not have reciprocity with and 3) states that have no permit program.

ATV Permit Reciprocity
There are 19 states we have reciprocity with. If someone has a current Permit from one of these States, it is accepted in Oregon and Oregon’s ATV Permit is accepted in their state.

New Mexico
New York
Rhode Island

No Reciprocity
There are states that specifically do not accept our permits, therefore we cannot accept theirs. Out-of-state riders can purchase a permit on our on-line Park store, which would instantly give them a .pdf file in their email which they can use as proof for permit for 30 days. The actual permit will be mailed to you within 21 days. They cost $10 and are valid for 2 years.

New Hampshire
New Jersey
North Dakota

No Permit
There are 14 other states that have no permit program at all, therefore they need to purchase the Oregon permit. Out-of-state riders can purchase a permit on the on-line Park store, which would instantly give them a .pdf file in their email which they can use as proof for permit for 30 days. The actual permit will be mailed to you within 21 days. They cost $10 and are valid for 2 years.

North Carolina
South Carolina
South Dakota
West Virginia

Some states issue License Plates for ATVs, which allows them to operate on paved roads in their states. Those vehicles are NOT street legal in Oregon.

​The states that do not have reciprocity with Oregon, require Oregon residents to get an out of state permit. If you are a Oregon Resident and wish to ride in one of the following states, you will need to get a permit for that state. Most of them can be ordered online. Click on the state for directions to obtain a permit.

Arizona $25 - 1 year (plus a processing fee)
Colorado $25.25 expires March 31st
Idaho $12 expires December 31st
Iowa $17.75 expires December 31st
Maine $76, 7 days
Maryland $10
Massachusetts $33 - 1 year
Montana $35 expires December 31st
New Hampshire $40, 10 days
New Jersey  $38
North Dakota $10, expires December 31st
Texas $16 expires August 31st
Utah $30 + $5 online order- 1 year 
Wisconsin $20, 5 day
Wyoming $15 - 1 year
Washington – Effective October 1, 2021, Washington requires Oregon Residents to get a Washington Permit (https://apps. They are free, but riders must go to a Washington Vehicle Licensing Office, with receipt of your Oregon ATV Permit and Driver License, to be issued a Washington Permit. To find an office and check hours go to

The other states either accept Oregon’s ATV Permit or do not have a permit requirement.

​Ocean Shore ATV Operating Permits are issued by OPRD. A person with a disability can establish they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation by providing OPRD a copy of physician’s letter; DMV disabled placard; Veterans letter; or Oregon State Parks Special Access Pass.

Once established, they can qualify for a permit to operate a quad (Class I ATV) or side-by-side (Class IV ATV) on certain ocean shore areas. However, upon request from an individual with a disability, OPRD may issue such a permit for sections closed to motorized use using criteria established under OAR 736-004-0062.

For more information, please contact (503) 881-4637

Off-Highway Vehicle Registration - California DMV

OHVs are motor vehicles that are used only off public roads and highways, on lands that are open and accessible to the public. OHVs such as all-terrain vehicles, trail bikes, racing motorcycles, dune buggies, and snowmobiles do not require regular vehicle registration, but they must display an ID plate or placard issued by DMV.

To register your OHV, you will need:

  • An Application for Title or Registration (REG 343) form.
  • Proof of ownership, such as:
    • The manufacturer’s certificate or statement of origin.
    • An original or certified copy of the factory invoice to the non-California licensed dealer.
    • Out-of-state titling documents.
    • Bills of sale to establish a complete chain of ownership to you.
  • A Verification of Vehicle (REG 31) form completed by an authorized DMV employee, peace officer, vehicle verifier, or auto club employee.
  • Applicable registration fees or use tax.
  • To visit a DMV office.

You might also need:

  • A Certificate of Non-Operation/Planned Non-Operation Certification (REG 102) form.
  • An Application for Duplicate or Transfer of Title (Reg 227) form.
  • An Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, and Documents (REG 156) form.
  • The ID plate(s).

OHVs must be identified as such unless they are registered for on-highway use or are exempt from identification. California Vehicle Code (CVC) §§38006, 38010, 38012, and 38013

For OHV-designated riding areas, see the California State Parks Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation page.

OHVs display a DMV-issued identification (ID). A new ID plate is issued every two years at the time of registration renewal.

Off-highway vehicles are issued either a green or red ID plate depending on their manufacturing date.

  • Green ID plates are issued to new vehicles that comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions standards — snowmobiles, amphibious vehicles, dune/sand buggies, golf carts, and all off-highway vehicles manufactured before 2002.
  • Red ID plates are issued to vehicles manufactured after 2003 that do not meet CARB emission standards.

OHVs not certified to meet CARB standards have a “3” or “C” in the eighth position of their vehicle ID number.

OHV IDs expire on June 30 of the second calendar year following the original OHV ID. In order to avoid a 50% late fee penalty, renewal fees must be received or mailed and postmarked on or before June 30.

Fees cannot be prorated, even if paid late.

When you pay your renewal fees, you will be issued a new ID certificate (registration card) and ID plate.

Vehicles exempt from OHV ID include, but are not limited to:

  • Special mobile/construction equipment.
  • OHVs owned by exempt agencies.
  • Forklift trucks.
  • Golf carts.
  • Self-propelled wheelchairs.
  • Certain racing motorcycles.
  • Motorized bicycles (mopeds).
  • Vehicles owned or operated by an out-of-state resident with a valid driver license issued by another state or foreign jurisdiction. (See CVC §38010 for all OHV ID exemptions.)

OHV motorcycles used solely in organized racing or competitive events on a closed course such as speedways, racetracks, or defined routes of travel (on- or off-highway) cannot be registered as off-highway vehicles, as closed courses are not available for vehicle access by the general public other than event participants. (CVC §§38014, 38088)

However, racing motorcycles may be issued a permit for a fee that allows transportation to/from course events. The permit is a sticker that must be mounted on the vehicle in a clearly visible location. The permit remains valid until the vehicle is sold or dismantled.

If you do not want to renew your OHV ID, you must file for planned non-operation (PNO) status by completing a Certificate of Non-Operation/Planned Non Operation Certification (REG 102) form and submitting it by June 30, with the PNO fee.

If you do not file for PNO or renew the ID certificate, your account will go into collection, your wages might be garnished levied by a ban.

If your OHV ID is lost or damaged, you must apply for a duplicate certificate of title, ID certificate, or substitute ID plate.

  • To apply for a duplicate certificate of title, complete the Application for Duplicate or Transfer of Title (REG 227) form.
  • To apply for a replacement ID certificate or ID plate complete the Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents (REG 156) form.

Yes. If you recently bought an OHV, you must be sure to transfer the title. If you sold your OHV, the new owner should complete the title transfer.

To register your new OHV, you will need:

  • The California Certificate of Title or, if lost, a REG 227 endorsed for transfer.
  • A transfer fee.
  • A renewal fee if the registration is expired or the transfer occurs after May 30 of the expiration year.
  • Use tax, if due.

To change to off-highway ID, submit:

  • Your vehicle’s California Certificate of Title (REG 227).
  • Your vehicle’s on-highway license plates/stickers.
  • Pay the OHV ID fee.

To be eligible for on-highway registration, your OHV must be manufactured for both on and off-highway use.

Motorcycles manufactured after 1978 with an engine size of 50 cc or larger must have a label indicating that the vehicle meets CARB emission standards and a manufacturer’s certification for on-highway use.

ATVs do not meet federal standards for on-highway use and cannot be converted.

If your OHV has a red ID plate, it cannot be registered for on-highway use.


  • Motorcycles manufactured before 2005 with an engine size of less than 50 cc are exempted from emission label requirements.
  • Motorcycles manufactured after 2006 with an engine size of less than 50 cc may have a label indicating that they meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards for on-highway use in lieu of a CARB label.

Emission systems cannot be altered to qualify for on-highway registration. For emission information, see the CARB website at or call 1-800-242-4450.

Registration Fees

Review registration fees for on and off-highway vehicles.

View fees

Register Your Motorcycle

Register your motorcycle for on-highway use.

Register now

Plates, Decals & Placards

Learn more about license and ID plates, decals, and placards.

Browse plates

Plastic, stickers for pit bikes, ATVs and motorcycles in St. Petersburg





In stock

Price (Ascending)Price (Descending)Publication (A - Z)Publication (Z - A)

You have selected:

Rear fender (tail) Avantis Enduro 250/250Pro (KT) (White)

1950 e



Rear fender (tail) Avantis Enduro 250/250Pro (HS) AQUA

1950 e



Side fairing rear pair X5M 2020

1 360 e



Filter housing BRZ X5 2020 (kayo k1) (inner part)




Rear fender black KTM SX/SXF 16->/ Brz, Gr8

1990 e



Rear brake hose attachment GR-X




Tail tail L+R plastic BRZ x5/ Kayo K1-K2/ BSE J

1930 e




Graphics kit BRZ x5

3000 e



Front side skirts (4 parts) KAYO T2 ENDURO, T4 (2020) white

2 300 e



Plastic kit KAYO K1 orange/white

6 290 e


7 590 e


Front fender KAYO K6/ BRZ x5-x6/ Zuumav CB, CBS.




Rear fender KAYO K6/BRZ X5M/zuum CB250


In stock


Rear fender KAYO CRF

792 e



OTOM plastic kit KTM 19-20/BRZ x7/Avantis (white-orange)

8 900 e



Side fairings central lower (pair) KAYO K6




Get a free consultation on the selection of the necessary equipment

Get a free consultation

Sometimes it is easier to replace the whole motor of a motocross or pit bike than to try to repair it. The price of a complete enduro or off-road bike engine depends on the size and model, but buying an assembled engine guarantees the fastest possible return of the motorcycle to the track.

Choosing an engine assembly for a motocross bike or a light pit bike in our store, the buyer will receive a reliable ICE that will open up new perspectives for the driver. Mechanical and semi-automatic motors with displacement from 150 to 449cm3 will make the motorcycle truly unstoppable and high-speed.

Replacement and return of goods

Dear customers!

In the event of a warranty case, a claim regarding the quality or completeness of the purchased products, please fill out the feedback form with the service department, after which our specialists will call you. If you are unable to fill out the form online, you can contact by phone: +375 29 3-021-021 or +375 33 3-021-021. If the product is subject to replacement, we will accept it even in the absence of receipt , just make sure that the goods were purchased from us.

Leave a request

In order to avoid conflict situations, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with this section, which contains all the basic rules for the interaction of sellers and buyers regarding the goods sold by our organization. All these rules are enshrined in acts of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and are mandatory for both sellers and buyers.

We also draw your attention to the fact that all goods sold in our store are officially imported into the Republic of Belarus and have all the necessary documents, including National Certificates of Conformity and State Hygienic Registration Certificates (for those groups of goods for which they are required).

Excerpts from legislative acts regulating the return (replacement) of goods 111-Z
Full version of Article



1. In the event of the sale of goods of inadequate quality, if its defects were not specified by the seller, the consumer has the right to demand at his choice:
1.1. replacement of low-quality goods with goods of good quality;
1. 2. a proportional reduction in the purchase price of the goods;
1.3. immediate gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods;
1.4. reimbursement of expenses for the elimination of defects in the goods.
2. In case of detection of defects in goods, the properties of which do not allow to eliminate these defects (food products, household chemicals, etc.), the consumer has the right, at his choice, to demand the replacement of such goods with goods of appropriate quality or a commensurate reduction in the purchase price.
3. Instead of presenting the claims specified in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 20 of the Law, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract of retail sale and demand the return of the amount of money paid for the goods in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 27 of the Law.

Article 22. Free elimination of defects in the goods by the seller

1. The detected defects in the goods must be eliminated by the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative, repair organization) free of charge and immediately. In the event that it is not immediately possible to eliminate the defects of the goods, the maximum period for their elimination cannot exceed fourteen days from the day the consumer submits a demand to eliminate the defects of the goods. By written agreement with the consumer, this period may be extended, but not more than up to thirty days.

Article 23. Replacement of goods of inadequate quality

of such goods by the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) - to replace it within fourteen days from the date of presentation of the specified requirement.
If the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) does not have the goods necessary to replace the goods on the day the consumer submits a request for its replacement, the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) must replace such goods within a month from the date of presentation of the specified requirement. In the event that the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) does not have a product of this model (brand, type, article, etc. ) for reasons beyond his control, within a month from the date the consumer claims, the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) is obliged to provide him a similar product of a different model (brand, type, article, etc.) with the consent of the consumer.

Article 28. Consumer's right to exchange and return goods of good quality

declared by the seller, return the product of good quality or exchange it for a similar product of a different size, shape, dimension, style, color or configuration, having made the necessary recalculation with the seller in case of a difference in price.
2. The consumer's demand for an exchange or return of goods is subject to satisfaction if the goods were not in use, their consumer properties are preserved and there is evidence of their purchase from this seller. In case of exchange or return of goods , the consumer is obliged to return the goods in consumer packaging, if the goods were sold in such packaging.
3. The list of non-food products of good quality, not subject to exchange and return, is approved by the Government of the Republic of Belarus.
4. When the consumer returns goods of good quality, his claim for the return of the amount of money paid for the goods shall be subject to immediate satisfaction by the seller. In the event that it is not possible to immediately satisfy the consumer's demand, the maximum period for satisfying the demand cannot exceed seven days. For violation of the specified terms, the seller pays the consumer for each day of delay a penalty in the amount of one percent of the price of the goods on the day of its sale to the consumer.
Settlements with the consumer upon the return of the amount of money paid for the goods are carried out in the same form in which the payment for the goods was made, unless otherwise provided by agreement of the parties.

LIST OF NON-FOOD PRODUCTS OF GOOD QUALITY NOT SUBJECT TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN - Textile goods (fabrics made of fibers of all kinds, knitted and curtain fabric, artificial fur), carpet weaving products (ribbons, lace, braid) products, wires, cords, cables, linoleum, baguette, film, oilcloth and other metric goods.
- Parquet, laminate, cork flooring, wall cork, ceramic and porcelain tiles, wallpaper. *
- Underwear, underwear for newborns and toddlers from all types of fabrics, underwear knitwear, except for sports, corsetry.
— Hosiery.
- Jewelry made of precious metals, with precious stones, of precious metals with inserts of semi-precious and synthetic stones, cut precious stones, pearls and amber.
- Bijouterie.*
- Technically sophisticated household goods (electric household machines and appliances, electric heaters, power tools, electrical control and measuring devices, television and radio products, electric musical instruments, digital cameras and digital cameras, amateur cinema equipment, household telecommunications equipment, having two or more functions and having a touch screen or software controls, watches, personal computers, tablets, laptops, printing devices, monitors (displays), scanners, game consoles with software controls, other input and output devices, copiers , lawn mowers (trimmers) with an electric or gasoline drive, chainsaws, sewing machines, knitting machines and devices, cutting machines, for sewing fur, overcasting and stitching-overcasting, household gas equipment and other goods powered by an alternating current), for which warranty periods are established and in the technical passport (substituting document) for which there is a mark on the date of sale.
- Cars, tractors, trailers, motorbikes (bicycles, mopeds, motorbikes, motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs and other similar motor vehicles with an internal combustion engine or an electric motor).
- Bodies, cabs, chassis, frames, engines for cars, tractors.
- Pleasure craft and other floating craft for domestic purposes.
- Means of small-scale mechanization for horticultural use with an internal combustion engine or an electric motor.
- Furniture sets and sets, furniture with transformation mechanisms driven by an electric drive.
— Perfumery and cosmetics.*
— Manicure and pedicure tools and sets.*
— Toys, carnival accessories (costumes, masks, half masks).*
— Household chemicals.*
— Photographic film, photographic paper, photographic chemicals.*
— Pens of all kinds, automatic pencils, refills, markers, felt-tip pens and other similar products.*
- Media of audio, video and other types of information. *
- Printed publications, including postage stamps, stamped envelopes and stamped postcards. *
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, hair curlers, sponges, wigs, hairpieces, shaving blades and other similar goods). *
- Goods for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitary hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials, medical instruments, appliances and equipment, lenses for glasses, contact lenses, baby care items).*
- Medicines.
- Veterinary products.
- Products made of polymeric materials in contact with food, including those for single use (tableware and tableware and kitchen utensils, containers and packaging materials for storing and transporting household food products, including those for single use). *
- Animals, birds, fish, food for animals, birds, fish.*
— Flowers, plants, seeds.*
— Special purpose sex shops.*
- Tobacco products.
- Liquid for electronic smoking systems. *
- Civilian weapons, components and components of civilian firearms, cartridges for it, gunpowder, pyrotechnic products.
— Batteries.*
— Headphones.*
* Except for goods packed in sealed (vacuum) consumer packaging, as well as in consumer packaging, which makes it possible to establish that the goods were not in use.
List of technically complex goods, in respect of which the consumer has the right to demand the replacement of the goods or the return of the amount of money paid for it after 30 days from the date of transfer of the goods to the seller to the consumer if a significant deficiency is detected in the product or violation of the terms of gratuitous removal of the defects of the goods
- cars - cars , tractors, trailers, motorbike products (mopeds, motorbikes, motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs and other similar motor vehicles with electric or gasoline drive).
- Bodies, cabs, chassis, frames, engines for cars, tractors.
- Pleasure craft and other floating craft for domestic use.
- Means of small-scale mechanization for horticultural use.
- Furniture with transformation mechanisms driven by an electric drive.
- Household goods (refrigerators, freezers, automatic and semi-automatic washing machines, dishwashers, hobs, electric stoves with an oven, electric ovens, automatic or with program control elements).
- Televisions, video monitors, video equipment, combined radio-electronic equipment with two or more functions.
- Personal computers, tablets, laptops and their peripherals.
- Heating equipment (boilers and automatic heating devices or with program control elements).
- Household telecommunications equipment with two or more functions and having a touch screen or software controls.
- Cameras and digital cameras.
- Electromechanical and electronic watches with two or more functions.

ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS after quality control, examination or gratuitous elimination of defects .

In the event that the consumer does not appear for the goods after the quality check of the goods, the examination of the goods or the gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods, the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative, repair organization) has the right, having warned the consumer in writing, after two months from the date of sending such a warning, to recover from the consumer, losses incurred in connection with the storage of the goods, unless the consumer could not pick up the goods for a good reason.

Dear Customers, in order to avoid misunderstandings, we ask you to carefully inspect the goods upon receipt , since you can make claims to the appearance of the goods and its completeness only during the inspection of goods , upon acceptance from the courier.
You have the right to require the courier to check the goods delivered to you (appearance, completeness, operability), and then leave your signature in the warranty card about the absence of claims to the product.

Learn more